Monday, December 28, 2009

Ho, ho, ho,,,,,,,,Christmas has come and gone. I hope yours was wonderful. I had decided early on to "keep it simple" this year, and thanks to my back going out the Monday before Christmas I really did keep it simple. My first of two days off to do the baking, cleaning, polishing the silver, etc I bent over my laundry hamper and BAM!!! that was it. I was toast. But, on the positive side of things, I realized what really good help I have here at The Cottage and I learned that you can knit flat on your back. And I did. Thanks to everyone who missed me and wished me well.

Now, let's get ready for 2010, who's ready for a sale? Read the events page on our website and get ready to shop Thursday. Heidi, Nancy and I will all be here ready to help you with your choices and to ring you up with New Year's bargains. You will choose from the fish bowl your discount when you are ready to pay for your choices. You will get atleast 15% off your purchase and you have a one in six chance of getting your purchase 50% off!!!! There will be lots of 20, 30 and 40% chances as well. I don't do many sales, but when I do, I try to make it worth your while.

The January calendar is on the web and sign ups for the new socks class, knit along for the Waves Shawl is getting started. Let's knit for ourselves for alittle while now that Christmas is over. We aren't having the first Thursday knit night this January, because I might be in California at market. I can't wait to get my fingers on some really great things for spring and summer. Think cotton, think bamboo, think skinny tanks layered over tees and camisoles. Think "it's all about me" atleast for alittle while before our conscience gets to us and we start knitting for others and being happy about it.

Enough, already SEE YOU THURSDAY FOR A GREAT SALE!!!!! We will close around 2:00 since the city of Fairhope is closing our street at 1:30 for the New Year's Eve celebration. We will return on Saturday.

Go Gators!!

Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment